Raw Sea Moss
This raw sea moss was harvested in Grenada and sun dried. Use raw sea moss to create your own sea moss gel.
To prepare sea moss gel:
- Take a small handful of sea moss
- Rinse thoroughly to rinse off ocean debris
- Soak sea moss in spring water for 12-24 hours
- Drain sea moss and rinse again, removing any remaining debris
- Blend in high speed blender with fresh spring water
- Pour in a glass container
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate
If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of sea moss, please visit my blog post. https://www.iamlivingfre.com/post/all-about-sea-moss
Directions: Store dried raw sea moss in a dry cool area. It can last beyond a year.